Family of James ERSKINE (10) & Mary SPIER
19. John ERSKINE. Born in 1843. John died in Isle of Bute 2nd November in 1907; he was 64. Buried in Kirkintilloch. Occupation: Writer.
John was a writer in Glasgow. The Erskine house was Mar Villa in Lenzie. He was a founder member of the Lenzie Club in 1892.
John first married Mary Walker Houston MILLAR.
They had one child:
John second married Margaret McMcCLELLAND. Born in 1842. Margaret died in 3rd April in 1892; she was 50. Buried in Kirkintilloch.
They had the following children:
20. Ann ERSKINE. Born in 1837. Ann died in 1840; she was 3.
21. James ERSKINE. Born in 1834. James died in 1836; he was 2.
22. Joseph ERSKINE. Born in 1836. Joseph died in 1848; he was 12.
23. Mary ERSKINE. Born in 1840. Mary died in 1848; she was 8.
24. Mathew ERSKINE. Born in 1845. Mathew died in 1847; he was 2.
Previous * Next
Contents * Index * Surnames * Contact